VISITS – OPENING HOURS AND PRICES
- What are the exhibition’s opening hours?
Our exhibition is open to the public:
Monday to Sunday 10:00 – 22:00
- Can I purchase tickets online?
Yes, tickets can be acquired at the following link: https://tickets.janto.es/klimt/public/janto/main.php
- I have purchased my ticket online, but I won’t be able to attend. Can I get a refund for my ticket?
Unfortunately, there are no refunds or date changes.
- I don’t know when I will be able to visit the exhibition. Can I purchase a ticket without a date and time?
The access to the exhibition is divided into hourly slots to ensure a comfortable experience for all visitors. Once inside the exhibition, the visitors can spend inside as long as they wish. The average visit lasts approximately one hour.
- Are there Gustav Klimt’s paintings in the exhibition?
The exhibition El oro de Klimt is not a traditional art exhibition, it is an authentic multimedia experience, that allows visitors to immmerse in the artist’s amazing works. There are no original Gustav Klimt paintings.
DURING YOUR VISIT
- Is there a minimum age to access the exhibition?
No, there’s no minimum age. Children up to 4 years old are allowed free entrance as long as they come provided with proper identification.
Children up to 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult family member.
- What is the average duration of the visit?
The average visit lasts approximately one hour. Consult our opening hours to allow sufficient time for your visit to see the entire exhibition!
- How can I get media accreditation?
For any matters relating to media accreditation, official photos or any other question, please contact our PR team by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I come with a baby stroller or is it wheelchair accesible?
Yes, the exhibition is adapted for strollers and wheelchairs.
- Can I take photos and/or videos inside the exhibition?
Taking photos and videos is allowed as long as it’s done without flash.
- Do you offer guided tours?
We do not offer guided tours.
- What are the languages of the exhibitions?
All exhibits are accompanied by texts in both Spanish and English.
- Where can I get information about group visits and group ticket reservations and/or purchases?
If you wish to arrange group visits, please write to: email@example.com.
- Did not find an answer to your question?
Please contact us using the following contact form or by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to answer all your questions.